As an Orange County special needs planning attorney, I’ve been privy to the fears and concerns of special needs parents through the years including, “What will happen to my child when I am gone,” and “How will he/she be provided for financially in my absence?”
As a mother myself, I understand these are legitimate concerns and I can’t stress enough how much parents of special needs children must be proactive with their dependent child’s care to ensure their they are protected physically, financially and emotionally should tragedy strike.
Fortunately, working with an Orange County special needs planning attorney makes this process very easy, as together we help families discover:
- How to make an effective plan for your special needs child so you can rest easy knowing your child will be cared for physically and financially when you’re gone.
- What are special needs trusts and how to use them.
- How to ensure you’re working with the right legal and financial advisors for your child….and how to avoid being taken advantage of in the process.
- Critical steps in protecting a special needs child should the parent ever become incapacitated or unable to care for them on a short-term OR long-term basis.
- How to set up a long-term support system for an individual with life-long disabilities…which is critical to the quality of their overall care.
Protecting your special needs child starts by getting educated and empowering yourself with the information you need to ensure your child is protected—no matter what!
Fortunately, we’ve made the education process easier than ever for parents in the O.C. by offering our comprehensive Special Needs Planning Sessions FREE to 10 families each month ($750 value).
In this session, an Orange County special needs planning attorney will help your family discover the benefits and options available to your child in plain English so you aren’t stuck navigating the complicated world of special needs planning alone (again, we know you have enough on your plate!).
But these spots go fast each month, so call (949) 260-1400 to reserve your appointment with an Orange County special needs planning attorney today. You will gain great peace of mind by taking the time to plan for your disabled child’s future while you still have the health, time and energy to do so.