Request your free downloadable copy now!
The weeks and months following the death of a loved one can be overwhelming. With so much to do legally and financially, you may be wondering where to even start and what exactly is involved in closing out a loved one's estate.
This free guide written by attorney Darlynn Morgan is designed to walk you step-by-step through the process, starting with the seven steps you should take immediately after the loss of a loved one.
Whether you have been named as an executor, a trustee or you are simply helping someone who is, this easy-to-understand guide will help you discover:
- Your duties as an executor or trustee, and how to carry them out in a way that involves the least amount of legal/court fees, headaches and delays for the estate.
- The most important people and institutions to notify immediately after the loss of your loved one, and the documentation you'll need to do it.
- How to deal with creditors and outstanding debt (hint: it doesn't just disappear after you loved one's death)
- How to avoid personal liability from heirs or beneficiaries due to unintentional mistakes or oversights on your part during the administration process.
- What is probate, how much does it cost, how do you file and which assets are subject to this lengthy and costly court process.
- How to locate and apply for additional benefits that your loved one may be entitled to for burial and related expenses.
- Why you as a trustee may still wind up in probate court...and what to do about it.
Don't wait. Learn how to close out your loved one's estate in the most cost-effective and easiest way possible. Download our free guide now to learn the seven steps to take immediately after the loss of a loved one.
privacy pledge: We hate spam as
much as you do, and we’ll NEVER
sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise
divulge any information you’ve given
us to anyone else. At any time for any
reason. That’s our pledge to you, pure
and simple. You may unsubscribe at any