In The Press
How to Interview Darlynn:
Orange County estate planning attorney, Darlynn Morgan, is available for interviews on the topics of general estate planning, elder law/long-term care planning, guardianship issues, post mortem pet protection, asset protection, estate tax issues and business formation/ protection issues. To contact Darlynn directly, please call (949) 260-1400 or email darlynn @ morganlawgroup.com
Darlynn Morgan is the founder and CEO of Morgan Law Group, an Orange County law firm specializing in estate planning for the entire family. Her straightforward and easy to understand legal advice has been featured in a number of publications including Forbes.com, OC Metro Magazine, LifetimeTV.com, The Daily Journal and the OC Register. She was named a Super Lawyer by Southern California Magazine in 2007,2008,2010 & 2011, which is awarded to the top 5% of lawyers in Southern California, in addition to being named a top OC Attorney by OC Metro Magazine in 2010 & 2014. For more information on Darlynn Morgan, please visit http://www.morganlawgroup.com
Darlynn Morgan In The Press:
- Newport Beach Independent, November 2015- “Spotting Changes in Elderly Relatives Over the Holidays.”
- Daily Pilot, May 2012- “When Your Teen Becomes A Legal Adult”
- Los Angeles Magazine- Janaury 2012- “Top Attorneys in Southern California”.
- LA Parent Magazine, August 2011- “3 Things Parents Should Know Before Filling Out the School Emergency Card”
- Examiner.com, January 2011- “Tough Conversations With Mom or Dad for Alzheimers and Dementia Awareness Week“
- OC Metro, August 2010- “OC’s Top Attorneys 2010”
- Forbes.com, October 2010- “Protect Your Family From Legal and Financial Catastrophe for National Estate Planning Awareness Week”
- LifetimeTV.com, August 2010, “What Moms Should Know About Improving Credit Scores”
- Caring.com- “Can a Parent Revoke a Durable Power of Attorney”
- National Association of Women Business Owners- “Can’t Pay Your Mortgage? Don’t Pay a Fee for a Loan Modification Until You Read This!”
- OC Family Radio, January 2009- “Choosing a Guardian For Your Kids”
- Parenting OC Magazine, “Women at Work”
- Wealth Counsel, September 2010, “How to Help Clients Have a ‘Straight Talk’ With Their Parents on Estate Planning and Long Term Care Needs“
- OC Register, September 2009, “A Grave Issue of Parenting, Writing Wills and Choosing Guardians”
- TinyOranges.com, “Four Easy Steps to Naming Guardians for Your Kids”
- Savvyauntie.com, “How to Become Their Legal Guardian, Step 1”
- OC Metro Magazine, May 2009, “Top 40 Under 40”
Awards and Recognition
Orange County Trust Lawyer Darlynn Morgan Is Awarded Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating
Newport Beach, CA, September 4, 2012 – Darlynn Morgan, founder of Morgan Law Group, an estate planning law firm in Newport Beach, Calif., recently received an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Awarded by attorneys and judges with personal knowledge of Morgan’s work ethic and ethical standards, the AV® Preeminent™ rating is the highest level of professional excellence attainable.
“I am honored to receive this distinguished award from such a recognized company in our industry,” said Morgan. “This preeminent rating will inspire all of us at Morgan Law Group to continue successfully meeting the needs of our clients in the most efficient and effective manner.”
For more than 90 years, the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers has been a unique guide to the legal community’s most eminent professionals and the most definitive guide to the most distinguished law firms in the United States. It includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field.
Ratings are based on peer reviews from attorneys and judges. Darlynn Morgan’s legal knowledge and experience, compassion, and communication ability rank her as a top estate planning attorney. She also is rated “10″ out of “10″, “Superb” by her former clients and peers on AVVO, an expert-only legal forum, for her professional conduct and ability to successfully advise and address legal concerns.
ABOUT DARLYNN MORGAN – California Probate Attorney
OC Trusts Lawyer Darlynn Morgan and Morgan Law Group is a Southern California Probate Attorney / Estate Planning Lawyer / Wills & Living Trusts Law Firm Serving: Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego & all of Southern California
Probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all cities in Orange County, including: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Balboa Island, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Cypress, Dana Point, as well as estate planning in Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, and estate planning and probate in Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, and estate planning and probate law firm information in Orange, OC, Placentia, Rancho San Margarita, Rossmoor, San Clemente, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda.
Orange County California probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all counties in southern California. For more information about Estate Planning Lawyer Darlynn Morgan, call: 949.260.1400 or visit www.MorganLawGroup.com